Day trip to Keukenhof Garden and Flowerfields from The Hague2 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
• Departure from the Hague.
• A 60 minute drive to destination.
• Making a scenic ride to the bulbflower area of Lisse before visiting the Keukenhof Gardens.
• Discover the Keukenhof Gardens at your own during free time.
• Drive in approximately 60 minutes back to The Hague.
Duration: 4 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Food, drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prinsessegracht 10, 2514 AN Den Haag, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews