Kaituna River White Water Rafting from Rotorua33 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Rd, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
The trip runs through a stunning bush clad gorge and features 14 rapids, including the worlds highest commercially rafted waterfall
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Rd, Owhata, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a recommended minimum weight of 40 kilograms (88 pounds) for this tour
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and a sense of adventure!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews