Panama Canal Miraflores Locks and City Tour40 reviews
• Bridge of the Americas. This is a drive through at Ancon hill where you will find the administration building of the canal, the monument to the students killed in 1964 by the MP'S and the head to the view point at the bridge of the Americas.
• Miraflores Locks Visitor Center (Panama Canal)
• Casco Viejo: Colonial city built in 1673; today in the process to be restored
• Amador Causeway: artificial road built by the american military forces to protect the canal entrances or exits on both ends.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
Second Panama City built in 1673! We will walk around the city visiting the main sites of this are and learning some history!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Miraflores locks visitor center gives us the chance to learn about the canal operation and history!! Observation deck, museum and a movie will make this visit unforgettable!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge of the Americas, Balboa, Panama City Panama
Iconic bridge built over the canal at the Pacific side of it! A view point built in honor of the Chinese community provides the perfect place for pictures!!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), Av Amador, Panama City Panama
An artificial road built to protect the canal entrances/exits!! Former military base of the US and today one of the most beautiful and visited places in Panama.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Panama Canal Entrance fees $20.00
- Entry/Admission - Casco Viejo
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
Note: Pick ups will be set according to Hotels Location. For more accurate information feel free to contact us.
Hotel pick up at any hotel within the city area(Via EspaÃ±a, Banking and financial area, Paitilla, Punta Pacifica, Balboa Avenue, El Cangrejo, Via Argentina). Not provided to: Playa bonita hotels, any airport hotels, Gamboa, Metro mall hotel, Amador). At the NOT PROVIDED PICK UP HOTELS information on where to meet will be provided according to the customer`s hotels to be picked up. Hotels outside Panama city please contact the local provider. Any hotel pick up could be provided prior contact with the local provider: additional fees can applied.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pick up time start at 7:10am
- Best way to contact us via Email or whatsapp prior to the date of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews