Machu Picchu Admission Ticket5 reviews
Purchase the cheapest and common ticket to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and be one of only 2500 people allowed to enjoy this breath-taking experience. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. It is said that Machu Picchu is part of a system of exchange of essential products for the people of the Inca empire. Machu Picchu is known worldwide as one of the Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
• Once the payment has been made and availability confirmed, in the next 24 hours you will receive the Electronic Ticket, which will be sent to the email provided at the time of booking.
• Once the passenger has received their Electronic Ticket, you should verify that the data (date of visit, names, passport number or identity document, etc.) are correct.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant and Children between age of 0 and 7 are free of charge and don't need a ticket to visit Machu Picchu but must bring document
- Limited amount per day, tickets need to be purchased as a combination ticket with general entrance to Machu Picchu.
- There are two different types of pricing for tickets: for Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador); and for Foreigners; as well as two schedules: Morning or Afternoon.
- The entrance ticket is valid only for the specific tour date booked. It is non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for problems with the train service, transportation bus services and transportation buses to the Inca city, whether due to delays, mechanical damages, cancellations due to climatological or other reasons. The companies that provide this service are responsible for the same. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible if the data provided by the passenger is not the same as the Passport. The ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- Please provide your complete passport information (Full name, passport number, date of birth and nationality) to buy the ticket. Not providing your information may result in cancellation of your tour.
- Minors, aged between 8 and 17, have an special reduced rate of admission ticket. For this, the condition of the child must be certified with the identity document (passport, identification document, ID card, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the child’s documents be sent after making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- Difficulty: moderate
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please Note: Once you purchase this admission ticket you will receive a confirmation voucher from Viator. This voucher document is not valid to enter to Machu Picchu. The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu will be sent to you in a separate email which must to be printed for presentation at the control booth of Machu Picchu
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you book one of the CAN Shift option but you don't have a passport from Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Colombia, Peru & Ecuador), your booking will be cancelled and we won't be able to give you a refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on the last 5 recent reviews