Private Lisbon and Sintra Sightseeing Tour by a Classic Convertible Beetle95 reviews
Upgrade to the full-day tour to visit Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed town.
You can check all the places where you go at Tour Details.
*Both Tour offer, per person, a Ginja Liquor and Portuguese pastry.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
Lisbon’s main square. Before it was destroyed by the earthquake of 1755, the Royal Palace was located here and this place worked as the commercial port of the city, it was considered the “door” to Lisbon.
Pass By: Lisbon Baixa, Lisbon Portugal
The heart of Lisbon, this is the trendiest area in town, a meeting point of artists, bohemians and avant-garde personalities.
Pass By: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
Lisbon Cathedral, oldest building.
Pass By: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
The city’s oldest neighbourhood, home to traditional Fado houses and colourful narrow streets. A place where you feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
Pass By: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
Old Neighborhood with tall buildings and typical commerce.
Pass By: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
The trendiest neighbourhood, a must!
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. Senhora do Monte Viewpoint (with Ginjinha tasting): One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Monastery of Santa Clara, R. Santa Clara 7, 2710-412 Sintra, Portugal
Only Half Day Lisbon Option. No ticket included. Campo de Santa Clara (Flea Market area): Here is where the flea market takes place (only at Tuesdays and Saturdays), its origin dates back to the XIII century, therefore it is the oldest and most famous market in Lisbon.
Stop At: Pastéis de Belém, R. de Belém 84 92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. Pastéis de Belém (the famous custard tart tasting): Lisbon’s ex-libris whose original recipe comes from the Jerónimos Monastery, located in Belém area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Jerónimos Monastery, Praça do Império 1400-206 Lisboa, 1400-206 Lisboa, Portugal
Only for Half day Lisbon Option. Ticket not included. Jerónimos Monastery: A World Heritage monument, this is one of the most prominent examples of the Portuguese Late Gothic Manueline style of architecture in Lisbon.
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. Ticket Not Included.An impressive monument to praise the qualities of the Portuguese people.
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. Ticket Not Included. Belém Tower: Built on the northern bank of the Tagus between 1514 and 1520, the Belém Tower is one of the architectural jewels of the reign of Manuel I.
Pass By: Cais do sodre, Campo Mártires da Pátria 125, 1150-343 Lisboa, Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. The city's coolest district, a hub of great clubs, bars, restaurants and where is located Lisbon's biggest food market, the lively Mercado da Ribeira.
Pass By: Assembly of the Republic, R. de São Bento, 1249-068 Lisboa, Portugal
Only for Half Day Lisbon Option. Ticket Not Included. The parliament of the Portuguese Republic that occupies the former Benedictine monastery of São Bento da Saúde, a beautiful building.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. Built at the foot of the mountain, in a sloping area this fairy tale location grew between the National Palace and the mountain, adapting itself, through successive modifications, to the slopes and the morphology of the ground.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. Ticket not included. Classified as a Building of Public Interest since 2002 this Palace is surrounded by lush gardens, lakes, grottoes and enigmatRegaleira Palace: Classified as a Building of Public Interest since 2002 this Palace is surrounded by lush gardens, lakes, grottoes and enigmatic constructions with hidden alchemical meaning.ic constructions with hidden alchemical meaning.
Pass By: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. Ticket Not Included. Like the other Palaces in the region, this is an example of Portuguese Romanticism and since 1978 it has been classified as a Building of Public Interest.
Stop At: Praia das Azenhas do Mar, R. Dr. Antonio Brandao de Vasconcelos 40, Colares 2705-084 Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. Ticket Not Included. A viewpoint from where we can admire a stunning view of the cliffs looming over the full majesty of the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option.The westernmost point of Europe where the land ends and the sea begins. Please take some warm cloths to visit this place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. Ticket Not Included. Citadel of Cascais. A set of fortifications built between the 15th and 17th centuries to defend the Cascais coastline and River Tagus estuary. Today it houses a luxury hotel – the Pestana Cidadela Cascais, a courtyard restaurant, a bookshop, art gallery, chapel and the Palácio da Cidadela de Cascais.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Av. Marginal MB, 2765-187 Estoril, Portugal
Only for Full Day Sintra Option. The premier distinct and fashionable Portuguese beach resort town of the Lisbon coastline.
- Private driver/guide
- 7h or 3h Transport by convertible Volkswagen Convertible Beetle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee.
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Liquor and portuguese pastry.
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Cascais
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-415 Lisboa, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 3 people per vehicle, 4 vehicles.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- As a vintage vehicle it is not mandatory for the Beetles to have safety seatbelts so if you’re travelling with minors please inform us beforehand.
- Children younger than 12 years old can only ride on VWBeetles with seatbelts, in the back seat; as long as their height is shorter than 1.35m (4.42 feet) and sill using the appropriate CRS (Child Retention System).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
- Not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people. It´s forbidden for intoxicated people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews