Porto: 3-Hour Food and Wine Tasting Tour - Guided Experience117 reviews
Discover the heart of a city and its people and learn about the essential ingredients and their cultural heritage joining us
This tour features a selection and variety of the best culinary delights that you will find in 5 different places in Porto. Walking through the most picturesque streets and the best places of its old town, you will discover the history of cuisine and traditional dishes as well as hear stories of some owners of "taverns" and more typical establishments.
Special coffee and a Custard Tart
Cod Cake and a glass of Red Wine.
Smoked meat, cheeses, bread, olives and a glass of Douro Red Wine.
Bifana (traditional pork spicy sandwich) and a beer.
3 different types of Port.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: C'alma Specialty Coffee Room - Porto, R. de Passos Manuel 44, 4000-381 Porto, Portugal
Pass By: Rua Santa Catarina, Porto 4000-447 Portugal
Pass By: Avenida dos Aliados, Av. dos Aliados 266, 4000-010 Porto, Portugal
Food District - Piece of continuous urban fabric that makes up the main avenue and city centre.
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
A French-influenced station building designed by the Portuguese architect José Marques da Silva. It is especially famous for its tile panels.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
Considered one of the ex-libris of Porto, the Church and Tower of Clérigos (18th century) are a remarkable architectural complex located in the in the heart of the city.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Local Tastings - Visit 5 different places
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- General briefing is given before the activity.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers.
- Food and Wine Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets or monuments entrance
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clerigos
R. de Passos Manuel 44, 4000-381 Porto, Portugal
Av. Gustavo Eiffel 280, 4000-276 Porto, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved. We recommend comfortable shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. The places visited for the tastings may vary according to the group size on the day of the tour.
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alcohol Policy: Legal drinking age in Portugal is 18.
- This is a child friendly tour. Children ages 1-3 years are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Children from 4-14 years are permitted on this tour at half price listed above. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child with you.
- All customers with reservation must check in 15min prior to the tour start.
- This tour operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews