Faberge Museum & Canal Cruise
Take a relaxing boat trip. View the city from the water side. A boat wends its way along the Fontanka, the Moyka, the Winter Canal and a loop on the Neva river. Main sites along the way include Anichkov Bridge, Engineer’s Castle, Summer Garden, the Salt District, Field of Mars, Church on spilled Blood, General Staff Building and finally, when you get to the main river, St. Peter and Paul’s fortress, Trinity Bridge, the Winter Palace, the Kunstkamera.
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ear set (for groups over 6 people)
- Photo permits
- Tips for a guide and driver.
Hotel or City center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Self-Guided visit with audio device is provided in Faberge museum
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.