Folk Show with Snack Bar and Optional Vodka Tasting Experience at the Vodka Museum5 reviews
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1-hour and 50 minutes in total including a break in the middle. During this interval guests are offered to taste snack bar with fruit, canapes with red caviar, ham, Russian style Salami, cheese, vodka, champagne, red wine, mineral water, juice and other beverages. A classical quartet plays and beautiful dancers in crinoline dance for your entertainment.
Upgrade to include a visit to the Vodka Museum for a vodka tasting session before the show. Please note, the tour in the vodka museum may be not private and there may be other persons during your tasting session.
If option with transportation is chosen, meet a tour coordinator at your hotel lobby and enjoy the city's scenery while being driven to Nikolaevsky Palace. He/she will accompany you throughout the duration of the ride.
- Snack Bar
- Souvenir gift
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (if special tour option selected)
- Vodka museum tour (if special tour option selected)
- 3 shots of vodka for tasting (if special tour option is selected)
- Video pass to shoot the show
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
Your centrally located St. Petersburg hotel
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on the last 5 recent reviews