St.Petersburg Private Tour of The Hermitage Museum3 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Gala halls of the Winter palace, highlights of the art collection - paintings of da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, El Greco, Rembrandt, Rubens, antique jewellery, productions of Impressionists
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Pick up by a guide at the hotel
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Traveler pickup is offered
A hotel of your stay where a guide will meet you before the tour. Transportation fee to be added in case of a necessity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.67 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews