Russian Folk-Show at Nikolayevsky Palace21 reviews
Feel the spirit of Russia in this beautiful folkloric show that will not leave a single person unaffected!
If you are lucky, you might even be picked up to join the dancers on stage!
The folk show is represented with 3 professional folk groups:
1) “Peters Quartet” vocal quartet. Classical performance of folk songs, lyrical romances and Russian Orthodox hymns.
2) "Maidan" Cossack song-and-dance group. The name of the group gets its origin from the place where all Cossacks used to assemble in older times and where decisions were made "by the whole world". The group skilfully reproduces Cossack songs and dances in their original form.
3) «Stars of St.Petersburg» dance group. The dancers have graduated from leading schools of choreography in Russia. The repertoire covers lyrical dances of the Russian North, energetic dances of the Cossacks from the Don and Voronezh, dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia with their subtle humour. Spectators of all ages and tastes will be able to appreciate not only the ability of the performers to bring Russian national colour to the stage, but also their highest skills, complexity of acrobatic feats and breath-taking leaps.
Duration of the show: 1.5 hours (two parts of 45 minutes)
Drinks and light snacks are served during the interval. Try a bite of canapés with red caviar, ham, Russian Salami, various cheeses; enjoy a shot of Russian vodka, a glass of champagne, red wine, or stay healthy with mineral water, juice and assorted soft drinks.
- Drinks and light snacks during the interval
- Cruise terminal pickup and drop-off (only for options '19:00 Folk-Show for Cruise" or '21:00 Folk-Show for Cruise'
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only for '19:00 Folk-Show ticket only' or '21:00 Folk-Show ticket only'
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Your Hotel (if option with transfer is ordered)
Your centrally located hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket only option: e-vouchers will be sent to you via email by the supplier (for more details PLEASE check the Viator voucher details).
- CDs and DVDs are available for purchase at the venue
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Available show times: 7pm and 9pm (on request, not always provided by the venue). Please specify desired time when booking. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out. Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- 100 USD surcharge is applicable for all CRUISE SHIP reservations irrespective of group size. (Payable to the driver at time of pick-up). Ticket Only Option is not available for cruise ship passengers
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, passport details for all passengers: Name as in Passport, Passport Number, Date of Birth, Citizenship. Visa-Free paperwork will be processed within 24 hours and emailed to you
- Please note that this tour is NOT available for cruise passengers who are placing a reservation less than 5 BUSINESS DAYS in advance
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 16 recent reviews