Marine Big 5 Adventure from Cape Town8 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dyer Island, South Africa
Muffin and Coffee on arrival, 2 hour boat ride, light lunch included
Duration: 2 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Cape Town city centre hotels)
- Boat cruise
- Light lunch
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Dyer Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your Hotel not be listed, please contact us so we can confirm if we would be able to pick up and drop off from your hotel.
Should guests meet at the starting point, guests are to contact us 48 hours prior to departure in order ffor us to provide collection time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A waterproof jacket, Beanie/Cap, and closed shoes are recommended
- Children under the age off 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you suffer from seasickness, it is recommended that you take medication the night before the tour and again one hour before departure
- Weather & sea conditions permitting
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: Whale season is from July – November
- Not wheelchair accessible
- tour is subject to sea and weather conditions
- tour collection time may be early morning.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- we offer maximum 8 guests per booking, the boat can accommodate 50 guests
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.71 out of 5 based on the last 7 recent reviews