Madrid Highlights Tour with Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance138 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Debod, Calle Ferraz 1, 28008 Madrid Spain
We will stop for a walk and taking some pictures accompanied by our guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
We will make a new stop and we will be able to visit la Plaza de Villa and Puerta del Sol We will return to the coach
Pass By: Fuente de Neptuno, Paseo del Prado Plaza de Canovas del Castillo, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Paseo del Prado Paseo Del Prado, 1, Madrid Spain
Paseo del Prado
Pass By: Estacion de Atocha, Glorieta Del Emperador Carlos V Glorieta Carlos V S/N, 28045 Madrid Spain
Atocha Railway Station
Pass By: Real Jardín Botánico, Plaza de Murillo, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Royal Botanic Gardens of Madrid
Pass By: Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcala and Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
Pass By: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcala 237, 28028 Madrid Spain
Here we will make our last stop
Stop At: Stadio Santiago Bernabeu, Avenida de Concha Espina 1 Bernabeu Stadium, Tower B, 28036 Madrid Spain
Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. The Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Is reserved for you today. The Trophy room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels. Here are the many trophies our stars have picked up over the years: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other, dressing rooms, great players, legendary teams…
They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football. And don´t forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Bernabéu Tour.
- Entry/Admission - Stadio Santiago Bernabeu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Santiago Bernabéu, 28046 Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office San Nicolas 15.
- If the customers goes directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews