City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour260 reviews
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón - Start your Seville sightseeing adventure at Paseo de Colon, a popular street near the river, with some amazing views. Here you should get a photo with the Torre del Oro tower, one of the city's most popular landmarks, and an important historical structure that apparently once served as a watch-tower!
- Plaza de España - Plaza de Espana is a must-see landmark on this hop-on hop-off bus tour, where you'll see gardens, pools and enchanting architecture. It's here that you'll have access to one of the free walking tours. Have a relaxing stroll whilst discovering the history of this iconic and influential part of Seville.
- Acuario de Sevilla - Hop-off at Seville's Aquarium to experience a large array of marine life at this highly enjoyable attraction. With the 48hr ticket you'll get free access to the aquarium as a perk of being on this double-decker bus tour, just try not to get too close to the sharks!
- Plaza América
- Plaza De Cuba
- Calle San Jacinto
- Calle Castilla
- Avenida Expo'92
- Isla Mágica - For those thrill seekers on-board, be sure to hop-off at Isla Magica, a particularly fun experience for kids. This theme park has plenty of rides, roller-coasters, a water-park and a huge lake. You'll find this attraction near the Seville Expo 92 site.
- Macarena - Be sure to check out the stylish area of Macarena, where you'll discover local food and shopping facilities. Or stay on the open-top deck bus and listen to the informative audio tour commentary about the region's monuments and landmarks. Such as the Macarena Gate, the Basilica and the Virgin of Hope of Macarena, so much to see!
- Torre de los Perdigones
- Alameda de Hércules
- Plaza del Duque
- Estación de Autobuses Plaza de Armas
Catedral de Sevilla / Barrio Santa Cruz / Real Alcazar de Sevilla / Torre del Oro / Parque de Maria Luisa / Archivo General de Indias / Museo De Bellas Artes De Sevilla / Torre Giralda / Basilica de la Macarena / Plaza de Espana / Isla Magica / Puente del Alamillo / Iglesia de Santa Ana / Museo del Baile Flamenco / Triana / Mercado de Triana / Plaza Nueva / Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol) / AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla / City Sightseeing Seville / Pabellon de la Navegacion - SEVILLA / Museo Mudejar / La Casa de la Ciencia - Science Museum / Alameda de Hercules / Plaza de Armas / Acuario de Sevilla / Plaza de America / Torre de los Perdigones / Museo de Carruajes / Plaza Mayor / Plaza del Duque de la Victoria / Bike Center Sevilla / Expo Building
Operates: 10:00am - 8:00pm, every 30 minutes
- With the 24hr ticket, you get 4 free guided walking tours, plus the below.
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation needed)
- Free entry at Pabellon de la Navegacion & Casa de la Ciencia (closed on Mondays)
- Free entry at Iglesia de Santa Ana & Iglesia del Divino Salvador & Hospital de la Caridad
- 20% discount on visits to Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and many other perks.
- With the 48hr ticket additionally get free entry at Acuario de Sevilla, and the below.
- Free entry at Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included)
- 1 hour bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (12:00pm - 5:00pm, adults only), plus many other perks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Frequency: 30-40 minutes
- First Tour: 10:00AM
- Last Tour: 8:00PM
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park walking tour: 12:00pm from Plaza de Espana stop. Duration - 60 minutes, guided tour in English & Spanish.
- Santa Cruz Quarter walking tour: 10:30am from Paseo de Colon stop. Duration - 60 minutes.
- Triana walking tour: 5:30pm (1st October - 31st May), 7:00pm (1st June - 30th September) from Paseo de Colon stop.
- In the footsteps of Magellan walking tour: 1:30pm from Paseo de Colon stop. Duration - 60 minutes.
- Fine Arts Museum guided tour: 4:00pm (1st October - 31st May), 5:30pm (1st June - 30th September) from Plaza del Duque stop. Reservation required, tour doesn't run on Mondays.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that between 9th December - 5th January, bus stops 12 & 13 will be out of service on weekends, and will also stop being served after 7:00pm on weekdays. Bus stops 11 & 14 should be used alternatively.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews