Beginners Ski Day Trip to Jungfrau Ski Region from Zurich3 reviews
As you travel, take in fine views over Switzerland’s rugged countryside. Listen as your guide shares details about the area’s geology and heritage, then arrive in comfort in the traditional Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald.
Visit the ski hire shop in town and kit yourself out with skis and safety equipment. Then, head to the rolling beginner slopes in nearby Bodmi, nestled beneath the might north face of Eiger Mountain.
During your 2.5-hour class, watch your instructor demonstrate the correct skiing technique and practise your turns in safety and comfort. There will be a maximum of 8 people in your group. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure then travel back to Zurich to conclude your tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Multilingual guide (English / Spanish) during coach ride
- Ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski clothes (jacket, pants, gloves)
- 2.5 hours qualified ski instructor (beginner level, English)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Best of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- Please note: Ski class guided by ski instructor is in English only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews