Horizon Dinner Cruise by Shangri-La1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: River City Bangkok, 23, Soi Charoen Krung 24 Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
River City Bangkok, The Anchor of Arts & Antiques is a shopping center in Bangkok, Thailand. It is on the Chao Phraya River on the Si Phraya Pier near many large hotels.
Pass By: Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), 34 Wang Doem Road Wat Arun, Bang Kok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
One of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks and known from many postcards, the Wat Arun is best known for its massive prang, a tower on the Chao Phra river bank built in Khmer architectural style. The prang with its height of more than 80 meters is the highest in Thailand.
The Wat Arun, commonly known as “the Temple of Dawn”, is one of only six temples of the highest grade of the first class Royal Temples, and therefore one of Thailand’s most revered temples.
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. The king, his court, and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.
Pass By: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pass by the temple of the Emerald Buddha
Pass By: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Khlong Talat is a market in Bangkok, Thailand, that sells flowers, fruits, and vegetables. It is the primary flower market of Bangkok and has been cited as a "place of symbolic value" to Bangkok residents. It is on Chak Phet Road and adjacent side-streets, close to Memorial Bridge.
Pass By: I Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (City office), 24th Floor, Charmchuri Square, 319 ถนน พญาไท แขวง ปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand
I Asia Thailand is your local booking agent.
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Confirmation will be received at time of booking Dress code is smart casual Minimum age of 18 years
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, 89 Wat Suan Phlu Alley, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews