Chiang Mai Adventure: Zipline, Whitewater Rafting, and Long-Neck Hill Tribe13 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baan Tong Luang, Chiang Mai
Ban Tong Luang is a village of the Padaung people aka Long Neck people. There are also other tribal groups living in this village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park, Mae Rim
The Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park has no elephants. This place shows how you can make paper out of elephant poo.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Whitewater rafting
- Entry/Admission - Baan Tong Luang
- Entry/Admission - Elephant POOPOOPAPER Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is no age limit to participate, although it is recommended for ages 6 to 70
- All participants must be no less than 48 inches (120cm) in height
- All participants must weigh no more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair; Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear long pants, sport shoes and long sleeve shirt. No sandals allowed
- Bringing an extra set of dry clothes is recommended for this tour
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 10 recent reviews