Design your own Adventure
Our Trans-Siberian Railway journeys start in either Moscow or Beijing and end in either Moscow, Beijing or Vladivostok. Our Trans-Siberian adventures include all of the essential elements, with a choice of optional excursions, activities and upgrades, allowing you the option to tailor your adventure to suit your requirements and your budget.
Our Trans-Siberian Railway Journeys include:
- Moscow or Beijing airport arrival transfer
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Moscow or Beijing including breakfast
- Transfer to Moscow or Beijing rail station (to the station not platform)
- En route city stays in Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Ulaan Baatar and Ulan Ude (dependent on your chosen itinerary), including accommodation and rail station transfers
Optional Excursions and Activities:
- Guided walking tour of Moscow or Beijing sightseeing tour and other en route city tours
- Irkutsk: Option to spend two of the nights in Listvyanka by Lake Baikal
- Ulaan Baatar: Option to spend two of the nights in a ger camp in Terelj National Park
- A choice of optional activities in Yekaterinburg and Listvyanka
If you wish to upgrade to a 2 berth cabin or you are a party of 3 wishing to exclusively occupy a 4 berth cabin, please contact us for rates and availability. Please note availability is limited with some trains only configured with one 2 berth cabin wagon (containing 18 seats) and on services between Irkutsk and Ulan Ude, 2 berth cabins are not available. From May - October, all routes are particularly busy, and an upgrade may prove difficult to obtain. On The Go Tours will advise on an individual basis, whether an upgrade will be possible.
We provide simple 3 star hotel accommodation on all of our Trans-Siberian journeys, with en suite rooms and breakfast included. However for intrepid grass-roots travellers that enjoy unique local experiences we also offer a homestay option in Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal and Ulan Ude at a discounted rate. See our accommodation page for more details.