Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour195 reviews
This exciting zipline eco-adventure begins with a convenient pickup at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. After a 30-minute drive east, arrive at Boulder City’s Bootleg Canyon. Begin with a scenic van ride to the top of Red Mountain, followed by a 15-minute hike to the first zipline platform, approximately 3,800 feet above sea level looking down at Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley. The entire course boasts over 1.5 miles of zipline cable, spanning four distinct runs. While soaring through the air at speeds up to 50 miles per hour, enjoy the scenic desert landscape and seemingly endless blue skies. Look for canyon wildlife like red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, bighorn sheep and more. The guide will provide historical, geological and ecological information about the area while ensuring the safety and comfort of each guest.
• Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon, 1644 Boulder City Parkway, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Bottled water
- Pickup is not available from any other location other than Excalibur
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your weights at the time of booking. If you provide incorrect weights and are consequently unable to participate, there are no refunds provided
- There is no age limit to participate however you must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.3 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.8 st).
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly advised
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews