Exotic Car Driving Experience Package in Las Vegas61 reviews
Before you get behind the wheel, you will learn proper driving position, steering techniques, proper racing lines, braking and acceleration with powerful cars and much more. The beauty of this experience is that you don't have to know how to drive a manual transmission. All of the vehicles are paddle shift, so they easy to drive at any skill level.
Next, you'll be taken as a passenger for two discovery laps in a Porsche Cayenne with a professional driver showing you how to optimize your laps on the track. Now you are ready! It's time to get behind the wheel of your chosen vehicle and unleash your inner Fangio on the racetrack and push the limits of the car`s performance with one-on-one coaching from a professional instructor.
• Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89115-1708
- Exotic car driving experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Choice of car (selection made on track)
- 5 laps (based on package selected)
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 7 passengers per car type
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- Minimum age is 11 years, must be taller than 4' 9" and weight at least 80 lbs to participate in ride along experience
- No open toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops allowed
- Must have a valid photo driver’s license, all countries accepted. If your international license does not have a photo please also bring your passport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews