Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving192 reviews
When you greeted by the smiling faces at the GoJump drop zone, they will guide you through some quick paperwork and introduce you to your tandem instructor. Then you will be equipped with a harness and goggles. After being double-checked, it's onto our built-for-skydiving aircraft to get ready for take off.
As the plane rolls down the runway and lifts off, you'll be embarking on one of life's truly special experiences. While you enjoy the beautiful views of the Las Vegas desert, your pilot will be guiding the plane to the jump altitude, over two miles above the earth. As jump time approaches, your instructor will give you one final check and then, via four attachment points, he will secure you to his own equipment (each upper attachment is capable of holding 5000 lbs/2250 kg).
When the door opens and your instructor guides you to the exit, the adrenaline will excitedly flow through your veins. For over 45 seconds, falling at speeds in excess of 120 mph/193 kph, you will finally understand why the birds sing!
And just as the adrenaline-charged freefall ends, you will find the parachute opening and the skydive transforms into a peaceful parachute descent.
• GoJump Las Vegas, 23600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89019-1606
- Expert and qualified instructor
- All equipment and training
- Roundtrip shuttle from the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino (if option chosen)
MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If you require pickup, you need to contact the local operator.
Pick up and transport from the GoJump Lounge is also available from the following address:
6555 S Valley View Blvd, Suite 510
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Coming from Las Vegas - Take exit 12 on I-15 south. Turn left under the freeway, then turn right at the T junction. GoJump Vegas will be on the left hand side of the road at Jean Sports Aviation Airfield.
Coming from Los Angeles - Take I-15 north exit 12 at the Gold Strike Casino exit. Turn right, then right at the T junction. GoJump Vegas will be on the left hand side of the road at Jean Sports Aviation Airfield.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
- For your safety passengers must weigh under 250lbs (113kg)
- Observers may join for an additional fee, please contact the local operator for more details. Their contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher
- Upon arrival you will fill out a pre-jump documentation package. This will include such information as your weight (there are different sized parachutes so please be accurate), date of birth, driving license details, etc. as well as a waiver and release of liability form for your review. Although everything possible is done to ensure your safety, there are inherent risks associated with skydiving and aviation related activities, and in order to participate it is important you understand and acknowledge this.
- Due to the nature of the tandem skydive, the formal training required can be kept to a minimum as your personal tandem master will control the free-fall and the parachute decent. However there is some information and rules that you need to be familiar with to help with the safe outcome of the jump. By educating you as what to expect in the airplane, how to hold your body during free-fall and what to expect when the parachute opens your fears can be eased and your fun maximized.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews