Boston Freedom Trail Day Trip from New York City228 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
Depart New York and trace the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts and its capital, Boston.
Our first stop is the city of Cambridge where you'll find one of the most famous and most prestigious universities in the world—Harvard. Our tour starts with a walk in Harvard Yard, the oldest academic ground in America.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: John Harvard Statue, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138
See Widener library and rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
We continue on a panoramic tour that takes you past City Hall, MIT, and Cambridge College, before crossing over the Charles River and arriving in the center of Boston—considered the intellectual capital of the USA.
Stop At: Trinity Church, 206 Boylston St Copley Square, Boston, MA 02116-3916
Visit Copley Square with its beautiful Trinity Church, and then continue with a walk along the historical Freedom Trail through Boston Common Park.
Afterward, break for lunch (own cost) at Quincy Market, perhaps opting to try the city's world-famous clam chowder or a lobster roll.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, 306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210-1027
After lunch, continue to the site of the famous BostonTea Party.
In the late afternoon, rejoin your vehicle to your departure southwestward back to New York, where you'll arrive in the evening.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Boston
- Wi-Fi on bus only
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair transportation must be requested in advance
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews