Open-Door Helicopter Tour over Oahu121 reviews
With the wind in your hair and your adrenaline pumping through your veins, have your camera ready as you soar over Honolulu attractions including Keehi Lagoon, historic Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Then, it's time to take in the beauty of Oahu's lush valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that's now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. See the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by Sea Life Park.
The white sands of Waimanalo Beach provide a lovely backdrop as you continue to the beautiful coral formations of Kaeohe Bay. See the Chinaman's Hat before heading to Ka'a'awa Valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed including Jurassic Park.
The island's central plain reveals the world's largest agricultural maze, housed at the Dole Plantation. The highlight of your tour is sure to be Sacred Falls, a sheer waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. Finish your 45-minute Oahu helicopter tour with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Your pilot has extensive knowledge of the island of Oahu, and will provide informative commentary about the sights you see throughout your flight. You’ll get unbelievable aerial views no matter what seat you’re in; choose standard open seating or opt for First Class seating for a more intimate experience with you and one other person. When you land, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Waikiki. You'll be delighted by how sharp your photos turn out, revealing the true beauty of this amazing island!
- Transport by open-door helicopter
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
Magnum Helicopters, 130 Iolana Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from:
Pier 10/11, Aloha Tower Drive
Duty Free Shop, Royal Hawaiian Ave.
Please contact us directly to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled flight.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kg) will be charged an additional fee. Open seating passengers exceeding 300 pounds (136 kg) will be charged for an additional seat. Both fees are payable directly to the supplier on the day of the tour.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds (156 kg)
- Please advise at time of booking if transportation is needed. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is offered from select hotels.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please Note: The First Class option is eligible for groups of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Although we remain wheelchair accessible, we ask that guests be able to climb the two steps up into the aircraft.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews