City Sightseeing Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour821 reviews
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Waverley Bridge - This recognisable structure is the starting point of the hop-on hop-off tour, but note that you can join the bus at any point along the route, and enjoy unlimited journeys for your chosen time period. This bridge is an important connecting component of Edinburgh that links the two sides of the city together.
- Lothian Road
- Grassmarket - Hop-off at Grassmarket for a truly authentic experience of the local culture. With the pretty surroundings, and the hustle and bustle of the lively marketplace, you'll feel like you've been fully immersed into the Scottish way of life.
- Lauriston Place
- Johnston Terrace
- Chambers Street
- John Knox House - For those wanting to sharpen up on their history, check out this hugely significant spot from Scotland's past. It is believed that John Knox lived in the house, a key player in the Scottish Reformation. This double-decker bus tour comprises of a multilingual audio tour commentary, so you'll be sure to soak up lots of impressive information on your way round!
- Palace of Holyrood - Hop-off at the Holyrood stop to explore the stunning Palace of Holyrood. The palace is the residence of the Queen when she's in Scotland, so maybe you'll witness a royal wave from the window!
- Dynamic Earth - Explore this fascinating science museum that explores the mysteries of our planet and the wider universe!
- Regent Road
- Hanover Street
- Market Street
St Giles' Cathedral / Parliament House / Greyfriars Bobby / Scott Monument / Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art One / Royal Mile / Dynamic Earth / Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two / Calton Hill / Arthur's Seat / Holyrood Park / Church of St John the Evangelist / Edinburgh College of Art / George Heriot's School / Gladstone's Land / Palace of Holyroodhouse / The Museum of Edinburgh / John Knox House Museum / Canongate Kirk / Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off Tours / Edinburgh Farmers' Market / City Sightseeing Edinburgh / Grassmarket / National Museum of Scotland
Operates: 09:00am - 4:00pm, every 20 minutes
- 24 hour unlimited hop on hop off bus pass
- On-board multilingual audio commentary in 10 languages + free headphones
- Discounts at local attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- April - May: 9:00am - 6:00pm, every 12 minutes
- June - August: 9:00am - 7:00pm, every 12 minutes
- September - October: 9:00am - 6:00pm, every 12 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- November - March: 9:00am - 4:00pm, every 20 minutes
- Tour Duration: 60 minutes
- Be aware that on every weekend until the 5th January, the Waverley Bridge bus stop will be closed, and the bus will depart from the East End of George Street instead (near Hard Rock cafe).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews