Private Half-Day Bike Tour from Hue
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
After you bike through Nguyen Lo Trach street and other paths, you will reach Thanh Thuy Chanh Village. Stop and visit the communal house, family temples, an agricultural tool museum, and the Thanh Toan Bridge. Walk through the village and rest at this halfway point of your tour.
Along Nhu Y River, return to the city to visit pagodas and temples. Catch a glimpse of locals working on the flower field or fishing in the river. At about 12pm, arrive back at your hotel to end your tour.
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Water, soft drinks, snacks, and fresh fruits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hue city center
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Truck to carry bike ($40 USD)
- Minivan escort ($50 USD)
Your hotel in Hue
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Biking distance: about 9-12 miles (15-20 km)
- Walking distance: about 1-2.5 miles (2-4 km)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise which departure time you would like to take on your tour (8am or 2pm) upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.