Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise164 reviews
Your contemporary buffet menu is served as your boat glides along the river. Choose the dishes you like from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold offerings, with a menu that features fresh Australian produce, accompanied by gourmet breads, rice, pasta, and tempting desserts. On the weekend the cruise includes sparkling, Great Northern beer, Hahn Premium Light, Soft Drink and juice. Drinks are available for purchase at the full bar.
After your meal, sway along with the lively beat of the music as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the river.
The design of the famous paddle boats on the Mississippi River shaped the design of this vessel. Carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech, Brisbane River paddlewheelers have become an icon of the Brisbane River, enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
After a 2-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock.
- Two-hour river cruise
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board Thursday & Friday
- Live entertainment on Saturday & Sunday
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Selection of house baked bread
• Crispy golden fried chicken wings
• Chef’s signature confit beef, slowly cooked for a minimum of 18 hours, in red wine jus
• Herb spiced free range chicken on romesco sauce
• Oven baked Reef fish in butter, sea salt and salsa verde
• Sticky pork belly with honey soy and ginger
• Sea salted crunchy pork crackle
• Market fresh vegetable lasagne topped with béchamel
• Cucumber and red onion salad with toasted barley
• Fresh tomato salad with basil, shredded feta and lemon vinaigrette
• Broccoli salad with flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds
• Japanese style onion salad with fresh coriander, buck wheat and lime dressing
• Potato salad with green peas, spring onion, egg and crispy fried shallots
• Glazed roast pumpkin with honey, cumin and caraway seeds
• Roasted chat potatoes with rosemary olive oil and sea salt
• Glazed carrots with sea salt, butter and sunflower seeds
• Green pea salad with carrot, onion and lemon vinaigrette topped with crispy shallots
• Sauces include traditional gravy, mushroom sauce and hollandaise
• Decadent chocolate delice
• Baked lemon cheesecake topped with passionfruit
• Sticky Date Banana Cake with gooey caramel topping
• Golden puff pastry filled with crème patisserie and fruit
• Vanilla panna cotta slice layered with sponge cake and berriesMenu subject to change without notice
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Limited Wheelchair access - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements. We have stairs on every vessel. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews