Barron River Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns38 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wet Tropics World Heritage Area, Queensland 4870 Australia
Raft through stunning rainforest of the Wet Tropics
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Barron Gorge National Park, Wrights Lookout Rd, Queensland Australia
The name of the gorge you will be rafting through on your afternoon rafting experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: RnR White Water Rafting, 52 Fearnley St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Our head office.
- Professional river guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All rafting equipment (except shoes)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Barron Gorge National Park
- Photos and DVD's (available for purchase)
- Rafting shoes (available to hire)
- All Fees and Taxes
1: Lake Placid Road, Lake Placid Rd, Kamerunga QLD 4870, Australia
2: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
3: Palm Cove, Palm Cove, Cairns Region, Queensland
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any Cairns City accommodation. Guests are more than welcome to make their own way to Lake Placid Park (self drive).
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children aged 13-18 years require a Parents or Guardians counter signature on waiver form
- Minimum age is 13 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.96 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews