Sunlover Reef Cruises - Moore Reef Daily Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns58 reviews
The 50 metre long Marine Base features a sundeck to relax in the sun & look out over the turquoise waters & is also where the Sunlover Sunslide - the only theme park waterslide on the reef, starts on its 30 metre spiral descent into the tropical waters.
Spend 4 hours exploring the reef by taking advantage of the free inclusions such as unlimited glass bottom boat & semi-submersible tours, an ocean kid's enclosed pool, tropical buffet lunch with prawns, all snorkelling equipment, underwater observatory, marine life touch tank & fish feeding.
For a more in-depth experience optional extras include Introductory or Certified SCUBA, Seawalker Helmet dive, Guided Snorkel Safari, scenic heli flight or stay overnight with Sunlover by Starlight.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Sunlover's Marine Base at Moore Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef is teeming with colourful coral and abundant marine life in every colour of the rainbow.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Fitzroy Island, Fitzroy Island, Queensland
On our Moore Reef Daily experience we make a brief stop enroute and on the way back from the reef to pick up and drop off passengers.
Fitzroy Island is favourite trip for Cairns' locals with 99% of its landscape covered in lush tropical rainforest as well as granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves and coral beaches.
Learn more about the marine life of the Great Barrier Reef with a visit to Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre or the Reef Restoration coral nursery, take a bushwalk to the Summit or Lighthouse, snorkel straight off the beach or simply relax on the sandy shores of the famous Nudey Beach - voted the best beach in Australia.
Inquire about our Fitzroy Island Transfers, which give you 6 hours to explore this paradise. Or, for the ultimate tropical island and reef experience combine it with a Moore Reef Daily cruise and save.
- Lunch - Tropical buffet lunch with fresh local prawns
- Snorkeling equipment including a buoyancy vest
- Glass-bottom boat tours (unlimited)
- Seawalker helmet dive (if option selected)
- Introductory dive (if option selected)
- Two certified dives (if option selected)
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
- Coffee and/or Tea - While the boat is stationary
- Great Barrier Reef presentation by our marine experts
- Underwater observatory
- Sunlover Sunslide - the only theme park waterslide on the reef
- Upper level sun deck with sun loungers and bean bags
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Semi-submersible tours (unlimited rides)
- Fish feeding presentation
- Marine life touch tank presentation
- Ocean enclosed pool for the kids
- Fresh water showers and change rooms
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wetsuit, lycra suit and prescription snorkel mask (additional cost)
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Optional scenic helicopter tours
- Optional Seawalker Helmet dive
- Optional Intro or Certified SCUBA dives
- Optional Guided Snorkel Safari
- Underwater photographs taken by professionals
- Hire of underwater camera
- Secure lockers (additional cost)
Reef fleet terminal, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for SCUBA diving and Seawalker Helmet dive
- SCUBA diving and Seawalker participants must pass a medical checklist, please note no refunds are given for failed medicals so passengers are required to ensure they are medically fit for diving prior to booking.(contract us for more details)
- Please ensure you bring your dive certification for Certified SCUBA dives
- All certified dives are subject to an on board medical checklist, please note no refunds are given for failed medicals so passengers are required to ensure they are medically fit for diving prior to booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 340 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews