Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Tour and Cruise from Cairns168 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reef Fleet Terminal, LOT 996 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
For those doing the Cruise and Fly option, this will be your starting point. Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal at the Down Under Cruise and Dive desk and then make your way to the boat. Check-in is from 07.15 am to 08.00 am.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
For those doing Cruise and Fly option you will stop at one of our wonderful snorkelling/diving sites on the Great Barrier Reef.
Your second Reef site for the day is Hastings reef. This is where you will join Evolution if you are doing the Fly/Cruise or Fly/Fly option. You will spend approximately 2 hours at this site, enjoy snorkelling or semi-submersible (additional cost), before boarding the boat or helicotper for your trip back to Cairns.
Duration: 5 hours
- BBQ lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Optional introductory or certified dives, payable direct on travel date (morning cruise only)
- AU$20per person Environmental Management Charge (EMC) and Fuel Levy is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel
- Hotel pickup and drop off
1: Reef Fleet Terminal, LOT 996 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
2: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation,, Aeroglen QLD 4870, Australia
1: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation,, Aeroglen QLD 4870, Australia
2: Reef Fleet Terminal, LOT 996 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers depending on aircraft availability.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.(Please note: This does not include the helicopter flight). All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are charged adult rates. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap.
- For the Fly/Cruise option you will have a compulsory 20 minute safety briefing before being allowed enter the water, this is part of your two hours out at the reef. It is recommended that you wear swimmers upon check in for this option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews