Full-Day Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Sunset Tour from Melbourne131 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kennett River, Victoria Australia
Look for Koalas & native brids in the wild!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world-famous 12 Apostles see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Photo opportunity. Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- FREE Downloadable Audio Guide in 7 languages
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed
Returns to original departure point at approximately from 8:30pm - midnight (seasonal).
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Download your FREE BUNYIP language audio APP, available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. The commentary highlights the major sightseeing destinations visited whilst the tour is conducted in English. Downloadable via the APP store for i-Phone and Android the day prior of their tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews