Rottnest Island with Bike Hire from Perth or Fremantle54 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Swan river commentary
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Rottnest Express, Fremantle, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Pass By: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Visitor information centre
Pass By: Salmon Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
One of Rottnest Islands Iconic Beaches
Stop At: The Basin, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Snorkeling and swim in this beautiful bay
Duration: 1 hour
- Return ferry to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle
- Bicycle hire, helmet and security lock
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - The Basin
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Snorkel set hire at $20 per set
1: Rottnest Express Barrack Street Jetty Elizabeth Quay Ferry Terminal, 2 Barrack St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2: Rottnest Express B Shed Ferry Terminal Fremantle, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
3: Rottnest Express North Port Rous Head Ferry Terminal, 1 Emma Place, Rous Head Rd, North Fremantle WA 6159, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transfers are subject to availability and must be booked 24 - 48 hours prior to travel otherwise are not guaranteed. Please contact Rottnest Express directly to confirm your hotel pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children aged between 4-12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old travel free. Child seats and trailers are available
- Bike helmets must be worn while cycling on the island; failure to do so could result in a fine.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews