Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or Fremantle including Adventure Speed Boat Ride111 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Swan river commentary
Pass By: Rottnest Express, Fremantle, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Pass By: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Rottnest Island visitor information
Pass By: The Basin, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
A different view of the Basin from an eco boat.
Stop At: Cathedral Rocks, West End, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Get up close and personal with the colonies of New Zealand Fur Seals
Duration: 10 minutes
- Local guide
- 90-minute high-speed wildlife cruise
- Lunch (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rottnest Island Authority fee
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2: Rottnest Express B Shed Ferry Terminal Fremantle, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
3: North Fremantle (Northport), North Fremantle WA 6159, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you have selected a hotel pick up, please contact Rottnest Express directly to confirm your hotel pick up time. Ferry departs at 8:45am.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- By law, bicycle helmets must be worn when cycling, failure to do so can result in a fine
- Seasonal tour operate mid September to April
- Not suitable for children under 4 years old, expectant mothers, passengers with a pre-existing back injury or passengers confined to a wheelchair
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews