Sydney Tower Restaurant Buffet1316 reviews
Ride the elevator up to Sydney Tower Restaurant for an amazing dining experience with a bird’s-eye view of Sydney. Located nearly 1,000 feet (305m) high on the city’s tallest building, the restaurant slowly rotates to provide a 360-degree view of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days! Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. One full revolution will take 70 minutes.
While admiring incredible views of the city, you can try an array of delectable bites. More than 40 freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines are offered. Choose from succulent fresh seafood including Sydney rock oysters (dinner only); exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and mouthwatering desserts. The adventurous can even sample Australian native meats such as kangaroo or crocodile!
The all-you-can-eat buffet lunch or dinner is ideal for families looking for casual dining or larger groups on a tight time schedule. The stunning views and tasty meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
• Sydney Tower Eye, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Tickets to the Sydney Tower Eye (observation deck) are not included
Sydney Tower Buffet, F4, Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Time slot selected is the confirmed time of the booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews