Rocinha Favela Walking Tour58 reviews
Our pick-ups start at 13:30, however, our tour starts in Rocinha around 14:25.
Duration of our tour including pickup and drop off is around 3 hours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
This is our first beach and place where we pickup most of our clients
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Second beach - another great location in Rio and one of the most expensive areas in Brazil. We drive by to pickup clients as well.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
This is our last beach and meeting point - after that we will head to Rocinha - our biggest favela in Brazil and home for most of us!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rocinha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We expect to arrive in Rocinha after all pickups at 14:30 for our walking tour - please wear comfortable shoes for the tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Copacabana Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ipanema Beach
- Entry/Admission - Leblon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rocinha
Belmond Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We only provide pick-up from hotels we have listed in Copacabana and Ipanema. However, you must let us know that you will be there or where you will be staying so we can provide you with the closest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be fit or in good condition to walk at least 5 km
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews