Banff National Park Guided Hike with Lunch24 reviews
Enjoy a small group guided hike along your choice of 4 iconic trails in the Canadian Rockies. Experience the raw beauty of turquoise lakes, soaring mountain peaks, waterfalls, and glaciers as you admire the incredible scenery.
Stanley Glacier (Sunday & Thursday)
This moderate trail in Kootenay National Park follows the forest trail between sheer towering walls of Mount Stanley and Storm Mountain and then enjoy views of Stanley Glacier.
Larch Valley (Monday & Saturday)
Beginning from the Valley of the Ten Peaks at Moraine Lake, this moderate trail climbs up 10 switchbacks to Larch Valley. Amble through a larch forest and and then enjoy views of Sentinal Pass, Minestimma Lakes and Mt Temple.
Consolation Lakes (Tuesday)
This easy trail begins in the Valley of the Ten Peaks where you'll leisurely hike to Consolation Lakes, and upon your return explore around Moraine Lake, including a trip to the top of the Rockpile.
The Plain of Six Glaciers (Wednesday & Friday)
This moderate hike starts at Lake Louise and ascends up an ancient glacial valley to the Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse where you will be treated to views of the six glaciers feeding into the valley and Lake Louise.
• Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
- Certified hiking guide
- Use of hiking poles
- Packed lunch
- Return transport from Banff
- Optional gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel (hotel address: 138 Banff Ave, Banff).
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 3pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years and all children aged between 13 and 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and have a parent or guardian sign their waiver.
- Children aged 16 to 17 years old may go on the hike without an adult, but a parent must meet the guide in the morning to sign a waiver.
- Please be prepared for the mountain weather, it changes quickly. To ensure that you enjoy the day, please wear/bring: lightweight hiking pants, a breathable shirt (not cotton!), a warm layer (like a fleece jacket, a waterproof jacket, a hat and sunglasses, hiking shoes (sturdy, ideally waterproof or water resistant hiking boots or shoes - trainers or runners are okay, but boots are better), a small backpack, a water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray and your camera.
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
- Early/late season itinerary changes may apply, please inquire at the time of booking
- Please note: due to changing weather conditions throughout the year, your hiking route may be modified for safety or accessibility of trails
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews