Hop-On and Hop-Off Banff Bus20 reviews
Hop-On Banff Stops and Sights
Route Duration: 8 hours
- 345 Banff Ave - Moose Hotel and Suites, 345 Banff Avenue
- Banff Train Station - Buses depart from directly out front of the Station.
- Johnston Canyon Resort - Pick up and drop-off directly at trailhead in front of the Johnston Canyon Resort
- Unnamed Road - Pick up and drop-off directly in front of The Lodge of the Ten Peaks
- Samson Mall - Pick up and drop-off directly in front of Wilson Sports
- 111 Lake Louise Dr - Pick up and drop-off is directly in front of the Chateau Lake Louise. Located 50 feet to the right of the main lobby entrance when facing the hotel.
- 622 Moraine Lake Rd - Pick up and drop-off directly by the Lake Shore
Bow Valley Parkway / Temple Mountain
Operates: Departing the Moose Hotel and Suites on Banff Avenue at 7:45am, 9:30am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm or the Banff Train Station at 7:50am, 9:35am, 12:15pm, and 3:05pm and looping around Johnston Canyon, Lake Louise Gondola, Lake Louise Village (Samson Mall), Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and then looping back to the Banff Train Station in reverse order with the last bus arriving in Banff at 5:45pm every day. On board each bus is an English-speaking host that will provide knowledge of the area, colorful stories, and also act as a personal concierge that can book other activities, simply take your photo, or even make dinner reservations for you. Connect with spectacular scenery. Explore the Banff Townsite at your own pace, rent a bike, hit the hot springs, or do some shopping. Hop off at Johnston Canyon and hike up to the beautiful Upper and Lower Falls or even go all the way up to the famous Ink Pots. Soar by gondola or chairlift to the most stunning views on the Lake Louise Gondola (skip the lines and purchase a direct to lift pass aboard your HopOnBanff bus). Take the time to enjoy Lake Louise and all that it has to offer. From the Lake Agnes Teahouse to the breathtaking Plain of Six Glaciers. And see the most amazing Lake and Valley in Banff by visiting Moraine Lake. The buses are school bus style, professionally driven, have windows that open for photos, and follow the scenic Bow Valley Parkway. They are all guaranteed to be five years old or newer. Each bus seats up to 48 passengers.
- English speaking tour escort/host on board each bus
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Oversized or excessive items are not allowed unless they can fit on your lap. This includes strollers.
- Infant/Booster seats are not provided.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- There is no wifi on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.65 out of 5 based on the last 20 recent reviews