Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Niagara Falls, Ontario774 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Majestic Niagara Falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Skylon Tower - Observation Deck
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Transport by minivan
- Hornblower cruise
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any location in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We pick up on the Canadian side only.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and only runs from May - November (dependent on weather). This portions is replaced by the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury in the off-season months
- All attractions are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews