All Inclusive Private Hiking Tour from Huanghuacheng Water Great Wall to Xishuiyu14 reviews
Your professional tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 8:00am and take you to Huanghuacheng by private vehicle (1.5 hour). After arrival, you will start walking along the path in the mountain for about 15 minutes, and you will get on the Great Wall. This section of the Great Wall was renovated based on the original style, steep and hazardous.
No parapets on neither-side. Follow by the ridge to the top where you can have a bird-eye-view of the reservoir, the awarding spectacular view of the Great Wall in the mountain and lake. Walking downwards on this part of the original wild part to . The total trek is around 5 to 6 hours, and lunch meal is included in this tour (lunch begins around 2:00pm, and you will be given some free snacks if you are hungry before lunch time). Your professional hiking tour guide will take you back to Beijing after the tour is finished.
- Professional guide
- Private transfer
- Bottled water
- A certificate of completion for hiking on the Great Wall of China
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huanghuacheng
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel inside of 5th ring road in Beijing.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable hiking clothing
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.93 out of 5 based on the last 14 recent reviews