Hong Kong Sunset Cruise plus Dinner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant242 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aberdeen, Center of South District, Hong Kong China
Departing from either Hong Kong Island’s Central Pier or Kowloon Public Pier, board a tour boat for your 60 minute evening sightseeing cruise around Victoria Harbour. Relax with unlimited complimentary drinks from the open bar on board while you soak up the sights of Hong Kong’s floodlit natural harbor. Enjoy the gentle breeze and shimmering skyline as you coast by the Kowloon Promenade, taking in panoramic views of Hong Kong’s skyline and highlights such as Causeway Bay, Wanchai and Kai Tak Cruise Terminal.
After your evening cruise, hop aboard a luxury motor coach and travel to Aberdeen Harbour for a superb Chinese banquet dinner at the famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant, moored on the southern tip of Hong Kong Island. Spectacularly illuminated at night, the Jumbo looks like a floating palace from the imperial era and is Hong Kong's most renowned floating restaurant. Enjoy your 7-course meal, which features signature Chinese dishes amid the palatial décor.
On your return trip, your coach makes a quick stop at the Mid-Levels lookout for a glittering night view of Hong Kong and Kowloon.
Your evening tour ends with drop-off at either the Central Pier of Hong Kong Island or Kowloon Public Pier.
Duration: 4 hours
- Transport by luxury coach
- Local guide
- Dinner - Chinese set dinner at Jumbo Floating Restaurant
- Unlimited drinks (open bar) on the cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return transfers from your hotel to pier
1: Kowloon Public Pier, Hong Kong
2: Central Pier No.9, Central, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour will not operate when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or when the Black Rainstorm Waring Signal is hoisted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Choice of meeting points: Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 at Tsim Sha Tsui or Central Pier No. 9, Hong Kong
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews