Rio Celeste Waterfall Hike from Arenal2 reviews
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
Desafio Adventure Company, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring a change of clothes, sunglasses, insect repellent and water
- Tour departs from La Fortuna
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews