Blue Cave and Vis Island Day Trip from Hvar with Lunch and Wine Tasting5 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Enjoy the glorious blue cave. Staying on the island of Bisevo depends of the season and people waiting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Swim on the beach in Stiniva bay.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Green Cave, Island of Vis Croatia
Enjoy swimming in green cave.
After the caves we'll got inland island of Vis in traditional konoba and vinery, where we will enjoy delicious lunch with wine tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Lunch and wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Blue & Green Cave entrance fee by rowboat
- Safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gariful, Riva 21, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 4 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If Blue Cave is closed, the tour will visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis.
- Not recommended for pregnant woman or people with back problems.
- Type of Boat: 7,5m RIB Speedboat with new 250HP engine.
- The visit inside the Blue Cave on rowboats lasts about five minutes. However the wait to enter the Blue cave can be long, reaching 2-4 hours during high season. There is a Bar and a beach while waiting. We'll do our best to avoid the crowds, if possible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 5 recent reviews