Korčula Island Private Snorkeling Adventure
10:00 – 10:15 – Private Transfer from your respective hotels to Lumbarda Village and the Korcula Adventures private pier
10:15 – 10:30 – Briefing, safety instructions and equipment hand out
10:30 – 11:30 – First snorkeling location: A shipwreck off the Peninsula Peljesac
11:30 – 12:30 – Second snorkeling location: Moro Beach STUPE
12:30 – 13:30 – Sample hand-picked sea urchins with carafe of local white wine and fruit platter
13:30 – 14:00 – Cruise back to Lumbarda village and the Korcula Adventures pier
14:00 – 14:15 – Return transfer to your hotels
On this half-day Private excursion, you’ll experience the very best the Korcula archipelago has to offer, both in and out of the water. Snorkeling in the crystal clear waters around Korcula’s picturesque coast is a fantastic way to experience the island, and is a popular activity with visitor and locals alike. Expect to encounter a vast variety of marine life, ranging from schools of teeming fish, octopuses, crabs, sea urchins and starfish, along with a plethora of plant life. Water visibility can reach as high as 20 meters in the summer months, and all of this colorful life is found just a short distance beneath the ocean surface, meaning no dives are required to for you to feel fully immersed in this magical underwater world.
• Korcula Old City, Korcula Island Croatia
- Bottled water, fresh fruits platter
- Ship wreck position
- Tray Sea urchins caviar on spot
- Round transfer from your accommodation
- Speed boat
- Tour guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Korcula Old Town, Korčula, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Korčula town East pier / by the KONZUM -grocery shop and korcula adventures agency/
Orebić and half island Pelješac guests: pick up by the Hotel ORSAN Pier/jetty by the seaside
Lumbarda Hotels guests: Pick up by the Lumbarda center Tourist board office
Korcula Old town east Port, Orebic Port
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.