Split and Trogir Half Day Tour from Split21 reviews
On your tour, you will enjoy a city tour of Split, and discover a hidden coastal gem - the lovely town of Trogir. Your guide will show you the most important sites, and introduce you to the rich history and folklore of these two places. We guarantee a day to remember!
Your guide will meet you at the ship's terminal approximately 30 minutes after docking (please provide the ship's name and time of arrival when booking). The day will start with with a short ride along the coast to Trogir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by Greek colonists in the 3rd century BC, Trogir has 2300 years of continuous urban tradition. Its beautiful Romanesque churches are complemented by the outstanding Renaissance and Baroque buildings from the Venetian period.
Trogir is the best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic complex in all of Central Europe. Your guide will show you the historical city core, the city gate and walls, fortress Kamerlengo, the Duke's Palace, the Cathedral, and much more! You will then have 1 hour free time to have a meal, and enjoy a walk in the city before heading back to Split.
Once you arrive in Split, you will take a city tour of one of the oldest cities in the region, known for its exceptional historical heritage dating back to the 4th century BC! Explore the palace of Diocletian, an ancient palace built by the Roman emperor Diocletian at the turn of the fourth century AD, that today forms about half the old town and city center. You will also see Prokurative, Bell Tower of St. Duje, and much more!
The tour finishes in Split city center where You can enjoy a bit of free time before boarding or we can organize a taxi to take You back to port (approx €7). Alternatively, You can walk back as it is a leisurely 15 minute walk to the ship's terminal - Your guide will explain how to get there.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry Fees
The tour departs 30 minutes after docking, and we return approximately 1 hour before the ship's departure. Passengers who are not on a cruise will be notified of the pick up time/location 1 week prior to their tour date - pick up location will be in the city center near the port.
Gat Svetog Duje, Split, Croatia
Riva, 21.000, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note EXACT pick up times will be sent to You several days before Your tour. Check Your messages as we can only contact You through Viator.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.55 out of 5 based on the last 20 recent reviews