Red Dune Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner, Live Shows, Camel ride, Sandbording152 reviews
Experience complete desert adventure by joining our desert safari performed at the golden and red colored giant sand dunes. The dune bashing safari will be done at the virgin sands for safety reasons where is less crowd. We use specially configured SUV with luxury option well fitted with world class safety standards equipment. This is the only desert safari all inclusive tour that offer 7 hours continuous of activities, such as camel farms, sunset, Arabic welcome, camel ride, lady henna designer service, Hookah, Arabic costume, sand boarding, falcon at the camp, three live shows that includes the belly dance show, the Tanura show and fire show. You will be also be served Emarati snacks followed by an aromatic BBQ buffet dinner, choice of 2 alcoholic drinks or 2 fruit punch, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Pick-up and drop off is offered from all the centrally located hotels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ABC TOURS DESERT SAFARI CAMP, Al Aweer 2, Al Waeer - Dubai - دبي - United Arab Emirates
This is called the Majlis camp - all the guest would reach after the desert safari for do all activities.
- We maintain highest quality of safety standards and we use some of the safest SUV for desert safari
- Safari done at the best desert inorder to offer the maximum thrill, we travell to Sharjah shahara.
- The food served in the camp maintains highest hygiene standards. The food are prepared by hotels in camp.
- Pickup and drop-off from all hotels in Dubai, Guest staying outside Dubai can report in Deira
- Thrilling Dune bashing with 4WD airconditioned jeeps on the golden coloured giant dunes.
- Emarati welcome with Ghawa (Arabic aromatic coffee) and local dates
- Camel ride, henna lady designer service, shisha pipe (hookah)
- Live show- belly dancer
- Live show - Tanoura dance show
- Live show - Fire show
- Special delicious Emarati starters and snacks
- Felafel counter for vegetarians
- Buffet BBQ dinner includes Emarati & Mediterianian dishes are prepared to meet Western standards
- Vegetarian dishes available in the buffet however Jain food on request
- Unlimited Soft drinks, water, tea coffee on arrival at the campsite (after sunset)
- Dubai Sea Port pickup and drop-off for cruise passengers can be arranged
- A well trained, licensed safari guide with years of experience will make your tour great
- Guest who wants to skip roller coaster ride due to heath issues have the option to go to camp direct
- ABC Tours Majlis camp is the largest in Dubai but we accpet only a maximum 100 guest only
- Sand Boarding available - subject to climatic conditions
- 500 ml mineral water during the safari
- ATV ride - however quad biking on the sand is right place therefore you can take ATV on payment
- Baby seats/child seats are not included and not suggested during safari. If require US$ 20 per seat
Traveler pickup is offered
Guaranteed pick up offered from all hotels in Dubai, Dubai cruise Terminal, All Metro stations and Dubai Marina mall. If number of guest is one person no pickup is possible from Jebel Ali, Dubai Investment Park, Sports city, Discovery Garden, Arabian Ranches, Silicon Oasis, Greens, J.village, Sport city and Jumeirah Lake towers. However this condition is not applicable, if the number of guest are two or more as we do offer pickup from all places in the Emirates of Dubai except Hatta.
Port Rashid Cruise Terminal Dubai
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking: surcharge applies
- Dress code: Light clothes, casual wear, shorts or jeans, with closed sports shoes for walking on desert sand
- Not recommended for participants with major heart complications
- Collapsible wheel chair accessible
- Children less than 06 yrs are not advisable
- A valid copy of your passport with entry stamp of UAE is required for verification on the day of the tour.
- There will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calender and cannot be pre-advised.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Dubai Desert temperature may fall down around 09 degree + between December to April. Hence request all the guest to keep light woollen clothes and windbreakers.
- You are booked on sharing basis hence all the co participants must cooperate with each other during the safari program. Priority must be given for senior citizens for the front seats. Parents with children who are less than 12 years are only allowed to sit in rear seat as per the UAE Law. Driver will be the master of the roaster in allocating the seats. Alternatively the co-passengers must sort out among themselves by shifting equal time on the preferred seats. No prior request for the seats will be entertained since everyone pay the same. Anyone who does not agree to the seating allocation may request for an exclusive jeep by paying the supplementary charges directly.
- Due to late sunset 01st April 2019 - 30th September 2019 pick up will be between 14.30-15.30 hrs. For those who do not want the dune bashing pick up will be between 16.00-17.00 hrs
- SAMPLE MENU FOR DESERT SAFARI
- Shawarma - Grilled chicken served with french fries wrap
- Falafel - Fine chickpea , mint and coriander cutlets prepared in olive oil
- Sambousa - Fresh spinach/ cheese/ meat filling wrap
- Mezzeh & Salads ( from the buffet counter)
- Green salad : Fresh organic vegetable salad
- Hummus : Chickpea and Tahina blend in olive oil
- Fattoush : Fresh toasted pita bread with lettuce and veggie in Mediterranean style
- Moutabel : Eggplant dip
- Pasta salad : Mix of pasta with cream sauce and mushrooms
- Coleslaw : Fresh organic cabbage in mayo
- MAIN COURSE (from the buffet counter)
- Spaghetti / Pasta with sauce
- Assorted Baked Vegetables with herbs
- Lentil curry made to suit western
- Chick pea gravy
- Baked potato
- Steamed white rice
- Arabic Bread
- FROM THE GRILLS
- Fresh fish herb grilled wrap Emarati style
- BBQ grilled chicken cube sticks
- Lamb kebabs - minced lamb with onion a list of herbs
- Grilled Drum sticks - Marinated with herbs and curd
- Emarati authentic Luqaimat
- Assorted Fresh fruits
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews