Mont Saint Michel Day Trip from Paris963 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
If you love captivating French history and wonderful views, this tour is for you!
From central Paris, through the picture-postcard Normandy coast, a long relaxing drive will transport you to a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site - the magical rocky island of Mont St Michel
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
After being picked up in central Paris and traveling in luxury by coach,
Pass By: Office de Tourisme de Caen, 12 Place Saint Pierre, 14000 Caen France
After driving through the amazing French landscape ,you’ll arrive on the Normandy coast relaxed
Pass By: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
With around 4 hours at this incredible place in total, you’ll have plenty of time to explore shops, museums and nature at your leisure.
*Sample lunch menu at the Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider for six people
One bottle of mineral water for six people
One tea or coffee
There are 3 possible options to select :
• 7.15AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from our central located agency
• 6.30AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from any hotel or residence inside Paris ( Zip code must start by 75)
• 7.15AM With a return ticket Only to Mont St Michel at your own pace including Abbaye entrance Ticket with a departure from our central located agency
Sample lunch menu: Restaurant Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Pass By: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your time on the island begins with a delicious lunch. Refreshed and raring to go.
Pass By: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your guide will lead you up narrow paths to the top of the tiny village for incredible Atlantic views, while revealing its fascinating history.
Pass By: Mont Saint Michel Tourist Information Center, Lieu-dit Le Bas Pays, Mont-Saint-Michel France
Retrace the steps of pilgrims of the Middle Ages to discover the famous Benedictine abbey - legend has it, the Archangel Michael appeared here to the bishop of Avranches. Hear about the extreme tides surrounding the island, giving it a fairytale feel
Pass By: Rouen Normandie Tourisme & Congres, 25 Place de la Cathedrale, 76000, Rouen France
Complete your day with a drive back through the French countryside
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Before arriving to the French Capital.
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Paris France
Back to the departure point around 8.45/9PM ( approx.)
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Drop back to the hotel in central Paris for all those who have selected Pick up & drop option.
- Guide interpreter ( if option selection)
- Entrance tickets
- Return transportation from Paris
- Lunch ( if 7.15am Return Ticket Only Option selected)
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Hotel pickup is one of this tour’s many benefits - please note it cannot be guaranteed if booking 24 hours or less before the tour begins.
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Time spent at Mont St-Michel is approx. 4 hours
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour does not include Lunch when you select " 7.15am Return Ticket Only"'s Option
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews