Mont Saint Michel Day Trip from Paris967 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
If you love captivating French history and wonderful views, this tour is for you!
From central Paris, through the picture-postcard Normandy coast, a long relaxing drive will transport you to a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site - the magical rocky island of Mont St Michel
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
After being picked up in central Paris and traveling in luxury by coach,
Pass By: Office de Tourisme de Caen, 12 Place Saint Pierre, 14000 Caen France
After driving through the amazing French landscape ,you’ll arrive on the Normandy coast relaxed
Pass By: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
With around 4 hours at this incredible place in total, you’ll have plenty of time to explore shops, museums and nature at your leisure.
*Sample lunch menu at the Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider for six people
One bottle of mineral water for six people
One tea or coffee
There are 3 possible options to select :
• 7.15AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from our central located agency
• 6.30AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from any hotel or residence inside Paris ( Zip code must start by 75)
• 7.15AM With a return ticket Only to Mont St Michel at your own pace including Abbaye entrance Ticket with a departure from our central located agency
Sample lunch menu: Restaurant Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your time on the island begins with a delicious lunch. Refreshed and raring to go.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your guide will lead you up narrow paths to the top of the tiny village for incredible Atlantic views, while revealing its fascinating history.
Pass By: Mont Saint Michel Tourist Information Center, Lieu-dit Le Bas Pays, Mont-Saint-Michel France
Retrace the steps of pilgrims of the Middle Ages to discover the famous Benedictine abbey - legend has it, the Archangel Michael appeared here to the bishop of Avranches. Hear about the extreme tides surrounding the island, giving it a fairytale feel
Pass By: Rouen Normandie Tourisme & Congres, 25 Place de la Cathedrale, 76000, Rouen France
Complete your day with a drive back through the French countryside
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Before arriving to the French Capital.
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Entre Rues Etienne Marcel, des Petits Champs, Daniele Casanova, des Capucines et Quais des Tuileries, Francois Miterrand, du Louvre, de La Megisserie, 75001 Paris France
Back to the departure point around 8.45/9PM ( approx.)
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Drop back to the hotel in central Paris for all those who have selected Pick up & drop option.
- Guide interpreter ( if option selection)
- Entrance tickets
- Return transportation from Paris
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
- Lunch ( if 7.15am Return Ticket Only Option selected)
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Hotel pickup is one of this tour’s many benefits - please note it cannot be guaranteed if booking 24 hours or less before the tour begins.
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Time spent at Mont St-Michel is approx. 4 hours
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour does not include Lunch when you select " 7.15am Return Ticket Only"'s Option
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Template Menu: Starter : Crunchy camembert and its greenery Main course : Skewer of Cod and Salmon “à la Normande”, crunchy vegetables and seafood Dessert : Sweet trilogy of desserts: homemade chocolate mousse, apple pie, whipped cream-vanilla cream with salted butter caramel -Drinks: 1 bottle of cider for 6 people / 1 bottle of water for 6 people / coffee or tea per person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews