Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Jaipur by Car2 reviews
Arrive in Agra and enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal & Agra Fort and get dropped off to your location in Jaipur.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Get picked up from anywhere from Jaipur between 2:00 AM to 7:00 AM.
Then visit Taj Mahal. It is the iconic symbol of love, dedicated by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Taj Mahal is one of the seven Wonders of the World and also a renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a stunning beauty of 17th century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is another UNESCO World Heritage site which is a beautiful pavilion built in the 16th century.
Agra Fort was the Mughal residence until the capital shifted to Delhi.
It is accurately called the walled city since the 16th century.
The Agra Fort also plays an important role in the Sherlock Homes mystery known as ' The Sign of the Four'.
Then, drive back to anywhere in Jaipur after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Keeper Landwey | Tours & Activities, 38. United India, Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension, Trilokpuri, Delhi, 110091, India
Keeper Landwey Pvt. Ltd. is a market leader in the tourism segment in India. We are a new endeavor to provide world-class experiences of Transport, Private Guide, Walking and Tasting tours. We also set out to be an inspirational venture in inclusive tourist activities for LGBTQ, OLD & HANDICAPPED travelers. Over the period, KLPL has remained focused on delivering great experiences, superior services, exceptional guest care and value for money offerings.
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere in Jaipur (airport or hotel)
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Bottled water
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick- up and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur.
Choose any pick up time from 02 AM to 07 AM
• Drop off to anywhere in Jaipur(airport or hotel)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kindly wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Kindly Note, Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews