Private Day Trip to Chand Baori Stepwell Including Lunch at Fort Madhogarh1 reviews
Harsh Mata - the Goddess of Happiness. From here, drive to the magnificent Fort Madhogarh atop a hill. Enjoy sumptuous al-a-carte lunch, hosted by a scion of the royal family of Madhogarh. Take a walking tour of the village to see craftspersons at work.
passing through this region on the Silk Route. Opposite this well is the 8th century temple dedicated to the Goddess of Happiness -
Harsh Mata. Be blessed by the Goddess!
From here drive to the magnificent Fort Madhogarh atop a hill to be met by the owner - a scion of the royal family of Madhogarh. Enjoy a barbecue lunch with a beer, served to you in a beautiful environment.
After lunch, take a walking tour of the village to visit a children's school and craftsmen and women making pottery and bangles. You will return to Jaipur after a memorable excursion and will dropped back off to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort
- Barbecue, beer and lunch at Fort Madhogarh.
- Mineral water and juices
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Travelers insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The price quoted is per person on twin sharing.
- Solo traveler will need to pay additional 50% on the published price.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum on tour : 2 A maximum of 10 people per booking
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 2 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews