Private Excursion to Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Landscapes21 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Meet your private driver at your hotel for a beautiful excursion through the delightful hills of the Chianti countryside,with an ever-changing scenery of vineyards and olive trees.
Upon arrival in Siena, your guide will bring you on a private tour of the old city centre: walking along the small medieval streets, admiring the splendid palaces and Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful in the world, where you will find the Palazzo del Comune(exterior). Free time for lunch (not included).
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Torre del Mangia, Piazza del Campo 1, 53100, Siena Italy
a symbol of Piazza del Campo and one of the highest towers in Italy
Pass By: Piazza Roma 15 Castello di Monteriggioni, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
From Siena your private driver will bring you through a panoramic road where to admire the vineyards and olive groves in the heart of the Chianti territory. Along the way you could also admire the ancient fortified hamlet of Monteriggioni, a small jewel built during the thirteenth century and embraced by its still intact walls.
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
You reach then SanGimignano, another beautiful town, UNESCO world heritage, where you‘ll be given free time to visit the medieval town planning with the numerous and beautiful towers hence the name "Manhattan of the Middle Ages".
Please note that the order of the visits may change
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza Della Cisterna, San Gimignano Italy
A stroll in the town center means discovering true jewels of art, among which Piazza della Cisterna, the Dome, Palazzo del Podestà and the Church of Sant'Agostino.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel if centrally located in Florence
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Local professional Guide at your side
- Guide Service in San Gimignano
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral in Siena
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Campo
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of San Gimignano
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Cisterna
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 9 am at the Hotel in Florence, if centrally located (indicate the name of the Hotel)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.71 out of 5 based on the last 17 recent reviews