Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour5107 reviews
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
Inside the APP you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
City Sightseeing Rome
Route Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Via Marsala, 7 - Terminal A
- Via dell'Esquilino, 8 - Stop n.2 Santa Maria Maggiore
- Via di San Gregorio - Stop n.3 Colosseo
- Piazzale Ugo la Malfa - Stop n. 4 Circo Massimo
- Via del Teatro di Marcello, 12 - Stop n.5 Piazza Venezia
- Lungotevere Tor di Nona, 7 - Stop n. 6 Vaticano
- Via Ludovisi - Stop n.7 Piazza di Spagna
- Via Barberini, 2 - Stop n. 8 Piazza Barberini
Trevi Fountain / Circus Maximus / Piazza Venezia / Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore / Colosseum / Piazza Barberini / Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II / City Sightseeing Rome / Vatican City
Operates: From 9 am till 6 pm every 15 minutes
- Hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing tour
- Onboard audio guide in eight different languages
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience
- All inclusive option includes Skip the Line tickets for Vatican and Colosseum ( if selected )
- Skip the Line entrance at Colosseum ( if selected )
- Skip the Line entrance at Vatican ( if selected )
- Skip the Line entrance at St. Peter's Basilica with official audio-guide ( if option selected)
- Entrance fees to sights (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Admission to the Colosseum is valid only on the date shown on the voucher. The Skip the line ticket can only be used on the first day, not the 2nd day.Voucher must be redeemed at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center located in Via IV Novembre 147 ( entrance time from 9.30 am to 1 pm ).
- St. Peter's Basilica opening: every day from 9:30 am to 3 pm ( except Wednesday ) - Wednesday from 1 pm to 3 pm. Before getting to Basilica, please go City Sightseeing® Roma – Vatican Museums VisitorCenter - Via Veniero 74, in front of Vatican Museums Timetable: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- St. Peter's Basilica audio-guide in: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese
- Rome Municipality Authority may impose new regulations and restricted access for all hop-on hop-off tours in the city of Rome without warning. It could impact the number of stops available and/or your journey on this tour; the exact itinerary will be advised on the day of travel
- On Sundays and selected public holidays (Easter) traffic might be restricted in certain areas of Rome. Stops affected frequently include Colosseo or Circo Massimo
- Wheelchair accessible (lower level only); electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated for technical reasons. The most accessible boarding point is Via Marsala (Termini Station)
- Please note that Vatican Museum is close on Sundays and selected public holidays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Avoid wearing too short trousers and low-cut tops, cover legs and shoulders.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews