Authentic Tea Ceremony Experience while wearing Kimono in Miyajima
Kimono wearing is included in the activity that you will feel this is how it is supposed to be.
Tea ceremony with kimono outfit will make you emerge into authentic Japanese traditional culture and it will stay in your memory for long time.
First, we will dress you up with kimoono of your choice.
Starting from how to hold the blush, then drew the line,
Choose your favorite Kanji from our sample (Chinese character) and try your best .
You will know how to write your name in Japanese, too.
Finish your work with signing your name and stamp it.
We will have container for you to take everything at home.
Also, you will have chance to take photo at our garden.
Later we will send all the pictures to you via e-mail.
- Tools for tea ceremony and kimono related things are provided
Tokujuji, Kamisairenchō-741-1 Miyajimachō, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima 739-0513, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers