Kyoto Highlights 1 Day Trip - Golden Pavilion & Kiyomizu Temple from Kyoto584 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kyoto Imperial Palace, 3 Kyoto-Gyoen, Kamigyo, Kyoto 602-0881 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kinkakuji Temple, 1 Kinkakujicho, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8361 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Nijo Castle, 541 Nijojocho, Nijodori Horikawa-nishiiru, Nakagyo, Kyoto 604-8301 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sanjusangendo Temple, 657 Sanjusangendo Mawaricho, Higashiyama, Kyoto 605-0941 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
- Professional English guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nijo Castle
- Entry/Admission - Sanjusangendo Temple
- Entrance to Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en Garden
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
JTB SUNRISE TOURS DESK KYOTO, Japan, 〒601-8003 Kyoto, Minami-ku, Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, 町南区東九条西山王町31番地 KYOTO AVANTI B1F
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some parts of road on this tour are gravel and steep inclines
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. Infant meals not included
- This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en garden
- The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on February 25, March 25 and November 25.
- The Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following days. As such, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. (Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
-  The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on May 25.
- Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December. (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
- During the Gion Festival (Sakimatsuri, July 15 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
- Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of the Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall will not be visible.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
-  A Japanese set meal will be served for lunch. Vegetarian, halal, gluten-free, and other meal requests are not available, so please book the plan without lunch included if you have any dietary restrictions. (The 'without lunch' plan provides customers with free time to eat on their own in the Kyoto Station area.)
-  A set menu meal will be served for lunch. For those who would like a vegetarian meal, please make sure to inform us at the time of reservation. If requests are not provided in advance, same-day changes cannot be accepted. Halal, gluten-free, and other meal requests are not available.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews